We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use souq.com or its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
Protecting your personal information
1. We hold your personal information on servers located.
2. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
3. All personal information is encrypted.
However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
4. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
5. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
Never share your username and password with anyone.
6. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to
any third parties.
7.The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.